Here is a list of free resources that all schools in Oxfordshire have available to use to help improve air quality. Some of these resources have been developed by othr districts or organisations.
- Oxford City Council have produced a detailed toolkit for schools, STOP Project Schools Tackling Oxford’s Air Pollution, those in Oxfordshire are invited to download the toolkit for schools
- Anti-idling campaign materials
- The Mayor of London has produced a Toolkit of Measures to Improve Air Quality at School
- Cleaner Air 4 Primary Schools Tool Kit
- Islington Clean Air Toolkit for Schools
- Global Action Plan have created a range of curriculum-linked educational resources and practical tools, to create cleaner air at your school, School Action for Clean Air